• Camilla Sentuti

Armani Exchange & Lookbook Collaboration


One thing I like about winter is that sometimes a coat can be all you ever need to walk out the door perfectly dressed. A simple garment like that makes your ensemble 70% ready, leaving the remaining 30% respectively to shoes, bags, and accessories.

I curse in winter almost every time I step out of my house door. The infinite layering and the fact that every look must feature at least a minimum of 5 items every day really makes it stressful for us women sometimes. When looking at it from this different perspective though, I might even consider making it my official favorite season.

The coat you see is a kind courtesy of Armani Exchange and the Lookbook Team. I love its romantic cut and how the bottom part grows voluminously making it the perfect coat/dress to wear. A black bow around my waist, a ribbon on my hair, and I am ready. If only all days were this easy!


Una delle cose che amo dell’inverno e’ che a volte basta un cappottino per essere pronte ad uscire di casa. Un semplice indumento e l’outift e’ pronto al 70%, lasciando cosi il rimanente 30 a borsa, scarpe ed accessori. Maledico spesso l’inverno per costringermi al layering e al dover scegliere una media di 5 capi per ogni look ogni volta che devo vestirmi ma visto da quest’ottica potrei anche renderla la mia stagione preferita. Il cappotto in questione mi e’ stato gentilmente offerto da Armani Exchange e lookbook. Adoro il taglio romantico e come la parte inferiore sia voluminosa rendendolo perfetto come coat / dress. Un fiocco nero in vita, un nastro tra i capelli ed il gioco e’ fatto! Se solo tutti i giorni fossero cosi’ semplici!










ARMANI EXCHANGE Coat; MANGO Boots; CHANEL Bag;

Accessories: H&M Belt;