Archive for 2012

Glamgerous For Stoli Party

Last week I went to the Stoli Event in collaboration with #ORGNL.TV for the prizegiving of the three most original people in art, music, and fashion. Here a little but full recap of that night: h 8:00: I get ready for the event, I comb my hair, put my make up and dress on. h 8:10: Total panic (as usual!) […]

CONTINUE READING

Oh My Love!

Sometimes a dress can resolve  a thousand problems. Wearing a dress is easy and quick. Your only concerns are: bag, coat and shoes. Great, right? And if the dress is with baroque flowers is even better. Maxi earrings, a particular hair do and in a few minutes I am….ALMOST ready. Truth is, it takes me more than just a bunch […]

CONTINUE READING

A Spike Afternoon

Another thing I love about winter is boots. They stand as the right compromise between being fashionable and comfortable at the same time – except those with high killer heels of course. The ones I wear today are Naughty Monkey‘s. The back full of spikes and rhynestones makes them the perfect item for an aggressive and rockish look but at […]

CONTINUE READING

Armani Exchange & Lookbook Collaboration

One thing I like about winter is that sometimes a coat can be all you ever need to walk out the door perfectly dressed. A simple garment like that makes your ensemble 70% ready, leaving the remaining 30% respectively to shoes, bag and accessories. I curse at winter almost every time I step out my house door. The infinite layering […]

CONTINUE READING

Christmas Dresses

1. Asos White Dress; 2.Asos Black Lace Dress; 3.Asos Red Lace Dress; 4.Asos White Lace Dress; 5.Asos Light Pink Dress; 6.Asos Red Bow Dress; 7.Asos Black Dress;

CONTINUE READING
Page 3 of 3712345...102030...Last »